Monday, September 23, 2013

All You Need is Love: Tricia's Bridal Shower



Presley, Harper, and I drove to Kennewick on Saturday to share the day with Tricia and celebrate her wedding shower.


Amy, my mom, Crisy, and Karisa hosted a Beatles themed shower, complete with awesome decorations, food, and games.
Tricia opened lots of presents, and my favorite was from my Papa who bought her bath soap so she'd be clean for her shower.  I love his sense of humor.
After the shower, Danny came and delivered some crafting supplies so we could help Tricia with some of the wedding decoration details.  Thomas even helped remove price tags. Note to self:  I am not good at writing with a glue gun.
The kids were no help...they went and watched a movie. 

I love this picture of our bride and groom. 
5 more weeks til the big day...

1 comment:

  1. Pictures are undoubtedly amazing and late night fun seems to be much more exciting. Went for a cocktail party of my friend cum colleague at one of the lavish venue NYC last month. Exotic dinner and variety mock tails were tasty. Danced a lot on our favorite rocking music. Also the beautiful ambience was attractive.

    ReplyDelete