Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Royally Joyous

The only bit of me that might be similar to the Brits is that I like tea, but that hasn't stopped me from following Will and Kate's pregnancy and, the past couple of days, the birth of the Royal Prince.


The royal easel:


The Towne Crier:


All has just seemed right in the world:  Everyone around the globe is overjoyed and it seems like a genuinely happy time.  I know that Kate is the future Queen and all but she's also a part of the Mom Club now and it kind of tickled me to think she's probably wearing those hospital mesh panties in the pictures like all moms do.  Nah, she's a royal and she's probably got fancy grandma panties on, but she's still a first time mom, and I guarantee she's scared thinking of taking her first poop post birth.

At any rate, she looked beautiful today when she came out of the hospital with her newborn.  
Then I started thinking how thankful I am that hundreds of photographers were not waiting to take pictures of me the day after giving birth.  And how thankful the world is too...
Logan, Presley and Rylan
I don't have a picture with Harper like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment