Monday, September 21, 2020

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 37 (2020)

 Day 253, Wednesday, September 9th

Our local air quality has been horrible. 
We had such a beautiful summer but we have had horrible smoky air since September 6th

Day 254, Thursday, September 10th
A little outside flipping time today.

Day 255, Friday, September 11th
Dave took Presley shopping for some new running shoes and he found some purses I might like. 
Presley tried them on so I could see the length. 

Day 256, Saturday, September 12th
We drove to the Tri-Cities to spend the day celebrating Miryn's 7th birthday!

Day 257, Sunday, September 13th

Sunday Football. 
Dave said all those little boxes with different games, "make me so happy"

Day 258, Monday, September 14th
I was sitting out with Chewy and Ry came out to practice his sax. 

Day 259, Tuesday, September 15th

Harper asked to use my phone and when I clicked it on, this is what my screen showed. 
I don't even remember what I was doing to annoy her. 






No comments:

Post a Comment