Monday, September 14, 2020

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 35 (2020)

 Day 239, Wednesday, August 26th

Harper's First Day of 5th Grade...her last year of elementary school started with online schooling.

Day 240, Thursday, August 27th
Rylan's HALF birthday.  
THIRTEEN AND A HALF

Day 241, Friday, August 28th
Doing a little movement video as part of her online school. 

Day 242, Saturday, August 29th
Dave left early this morning to go golfing and he stopped for coffee. 
They made me mine too so he quickly drove back home and I ran up the driveway to meet him for the delivery. 


Day 243, Sunday, August 30th
Joe and Lanae kindly sent me an online Starbucks gift card as I recovered from surgery, and I used it today! 
Harper and Ry were just lucky to be with me. 

Day 244, Monday, August 31st
Rylan's First Day of EIGHTH grade. 
He started at Cashmere Middle School this year. 
They are online too. 

Day 245, Tuesday, September 1st
In his online ZOOM meeting, trying to get picked to answer a question.  
Kids are resilient, and we will never forget the beginning of this school year.  










No comments:

Post a Comment