Sunday, August 23, 2020

Presley's 17th Birthday

 

We set out her presents the night before. 



The first look at my 17 year old. 
Presley woke up early this morning and got her workout in. 

Chewy was following her so she picked him up for a quick picture.
Her work out friends bought her a coffee this morning!
She got ready for the day. 
She had a zoom call for college preparations. 
When she saw Rylan for the day. 

I sent her this earlier this week so when we ran errands I made sure to have her play Dancing Queen. 
I got a few texts that Sexy and Seventeen and the Beatles' I Saw Her Standing There would work too. 


She wanted grilled hamburgers and Caesar salad for dinner tonight. 
She also loves watermelon. 
She opened presents and received a recipe box with her Great Great Grandma Olive's Mahogany Cake recipe inside. 
Logan pointing out a funny picture in Joe and Lanae's card. 
Pandemic birthday--a mask from the Lindholm's. 
We asked Harper what she thought she was going to get from the Lindholm's and she replied "candy". 
I think she could be wrong with that guess. 


I just loved how Ry was singing with such gusto!




We ended her birthday with a family swim!
Jumping into that 17th year...















No comments:

Post a Comment