Thursday, June 4, 2020

Leanna's 46th Birthday Interview (by Presley)

What is your favorite color?  Yellow
What have you learned in quarantine? That teaching is hard
What is your favorite sport?  Basketball and soccer 
What is your favorite show?  Date Line 
What is your favorite book you read this year? Educated    
What are you scared of?  Dying while my kids are still young  
What makes you happy?  Being together as a family 
Where would you like to visit?  Disneyland when it reopens 
What are you looking forward to in your 46th year? To watch the growth of my children 
this upcoming year
What was the best thing about your 45th year?  getting to spend a lot of time with
 family in Quarantine "I don't think we will get to do this ever again in our lives" 
What do you like to do with Logan? Watch him play sports "Nothing related to math"
What do you like to do with Rylan?  Watch him play Saxophone and being 
a part of his google meets 
What do you like to do with Harper? Art, cook, fractions, and money  
What do you like to do with Presley? Online shop, running to coffee shop, and to see where she gets her motivation
What do you like to do with Chewy? Family walks and give him treats
What do you love about Dad? Watching dad with Chewy, he lets me spend money, and the life we have together  
What do you love about our family? That we genuinely love each other, our family jokes, and family group chat string  
How can you help make this world a better place? Read and learn about social injustices









Messages from your children:

Logan: Happy birthday mom. You "da" best!

Presley: Happy birthday Mommy! I was looking at some old Facebook post
 Grampa made and found one of you when you were a teenager, gosh you look different. I hope you 
know that we love you endlessly and can't live without you. You are my biggest supporter
and have taught me how to love someone with your whole heart, even when they are crabby.
Thank you for making me into a mini you and giving me (sometimes annoying) life 
lessons everyday. I love you! 

Rylan: Happy birthday Momma, I hope you have a great day. I love you so much. 
You always make me feel special so I want you to feel special on this very special day. 

Harper: Happy birthday mom! Have a great birthday we all love you. You are the best.

Chewy: I love you! (paraphrased by Presley)

No comments:

Post a Comment