Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 2 (2018)

Day 8, Monday, January 8th
Picking up Logan from the airport

Day 9, Tuesday, January 9th
These two reunited

Day 10, Wednesday, January 10th
Winter decided to arrive this morning

Day 11, Thursday, January 11th
Harper and Dave built her Lego set this evening.

Day 12, Friday, January 12th
Harper called me from school today because she forgot her PE shoes and to ask if I could bring them to her.  So I joined her for lunch and dropped them off.
And then I stopped by the 5th grade table to see Rylan and his friends too. 

Day 13, Saturday, January 13th
A lazy morning with electronics and hot cocoa. 

Day 14, Sunday, January 14th
Waiting for our food at Red Robin and we played Heads Up.  
I wish I could remember what the word was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment