Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Kids' 2017 Memories

Logan, Age 16, Sophomore

Presley, Age 14, Eighth Grade

Rylan, Age 10, Fifth Grade
Harper, Age 8, Second Grade
This is Harper's first picture from 2017.  
I received a phone call from the school months after picture day asking me to pay for her re-take pictures or return and exchange the first photos for the re-takes. 
I didn't ask or tell Harper to go get re-takes.  I didn't send her with money or a new picture packet for re-takes. 
When I asked her about this, she told me that they made an intercom announcement for anyone who wanted their pictures re-taken to go to the gym and she was kind of bored in class so she told her teacher she was going to head on down for picture re-takes.
 And this was her second 2nd grade picture. 






No comments:

Post a Comment