Saturday, January 28, 2017

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 3 (2017)

Day 15, Sunday, January 15th
The night we lost power (and heat) for about 4 hours.


Day 16, Monday, January 16th
Dave bought some "reader" glasses today.
Harper told him, "you look just like Joe."

Day 17, Tuesday, January 17th
Sports day at school today.
Ry went in his AAU basketball warm up shirt and Harper wore a gymnastics leotard.

Day 18, Wednesday, January 18th
Dave was able to go watch Presley's first basketball game of the season in Lake Chelan. 
I loved getting his texts. 


Day 19, Thursday, January 19th
Our first family picture of 2017!

Day 20, Friday, January 20th
The Inauguration of our 45th President, Donald Trump

Day 21, Saturday, January 21st
Presley told me putting cold spoons on my eyes would help to eliminate dark under eye circles. 
I'll just keep my dark circles, thank you very much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment