Monday, February 1, 2016

January Decorations

It always seems like January decorations feel pretty blah compared to the December decor. 
But by the end of December I feel kind of done with reds and greens. 
Table in the front living room. 
I found the Happy New Year sign in Portland back in November. 
I used some live greenery from the garland that was hanging around the front door. 
My parents bought me this box for Christmas and I plan on putting a few seasonal decorations in it. 
Breakfast nook table
Kitchen area
Samee bought me this white box for Christmas with the clear jars. 
She said she wasn't sure how I'd use it, but it looked like me when she saw it. 
I filled it with more of the live garland.


Half bath

Dining Room
These trees were used at Christmas too. 

Downstairs family room

I was taking pictures around the house and logan asked me to include a picture of his new soccer ball display. 

No comments:

Post a Comment