Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Snapchat and School Pictures

I hit my home button to turn on my phone the other night and started giggling...
Logan had changed my home screen to this picture of himself. 
(In typical 14 year old humor, he also changed my auto-correct so that every time I text the word "Yes", it autocorrects to "No")

I asked him how he did this (and maybe threatened to use this picture as his Surf player picture), and he told me he used filters on Snapchat.
This kind of reminded me of taking pictures with my Dad's coke-bottle glasses and our eyes looked enormous...the 1980's version of snapchat filters.   
We all were silly taking pictures, applying the filter, and taking screen shots. 
Presley
Logan
Ry
Daddy

Then Logan taught us how to play with other filters on snapchat.
And we laughed even more...
Harper Jean!

Luckily the kids' classroom pictures were very normal looking..
Rylan in Mrs. Peterson's 3rd grade class
Harper in Miss Ferrian's Kindergarten Class


No comments:

Post a Comment