Friday, February 5, 2016

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 5 (2016)

Day 29, Friday, January 29th
Presley was asked to be an Assistant Director for the Sunnyslope production of "Peter Pan". 
She looked so official. 

Day 30, Saturday, January 30th
And Harper made a cute cloud. 

Day 31, Sunday, January 31st
Logan is playing on an indoor soccer team and tonight was his first game. 

Day 32, Monday, February 1st
I started "Love Notes" today. 

Day 33, Tuesday, February 2nd
Logan had to show me an example of chemical change for his science homework. 

Day 34, Wednesday, February 3rd
We loved on Presley tonight by putting on a karaoke show in her room. 
Dave and I sang "Islands in the Stream". 

Day 35, Thursday, February 4th
These two were getting on my nerves with their fighting so they had to sit, face each other, and say nice things to each other and then hug.  Parenting win for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment