Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day: May 12, 2013

On Saturday night, I headed up to bed and stopped to check in on Presley and this is what I found (I took a picture and then moved Harper back to her own bed).  Love these two...

We decided to travel to the Tri-Cities for Mother's Day this year.  It's been a couple years since we've went there for this day, but my Mom is struggling with losing her Mom 3 weeks ago, and I just felt better about going than staying home.  Dave made us pancakes and I opened presents from the kids that they made at school (my present from Dave is set to arrive May 22nd).  Ry's class did not make presents this year because two children in the other kinder class has lost their mommy's this year.  A note was sent home to let us know.
Presley has been into poem writing the past few weeks.  She told me she found this one on-line at school and it made her think of me.  Also, on Presley's picture of me it appears I have a lot of facial hair I'm dealing with and Logan must think I'm getting a bit chunky and is offering to hike with me up to the top of Saddle Rock...ha ha!!

We stopped by Dave's parents house to deliver a present and wish Barb a happy Mother's day.
And off we went--headed to the Tri-Cities...
Amy and Thomas hosted a BBQ.  My mom and dad, grandpa, Grandma Kreider, and Kelin were there.  A lot of Thomas' family was there too.  The kids had fun with their cousins and played volleyball and jumped on the trampoline.  It was a fun day, but a short trip.  We got home about 9. 
Amy, Samee, my mom Debi, and me
Grandma and her grand-kids:  Rylan, Alyson, Presley, Harper, Mylee, and Logan

My mom and her kids and grands







No comments:

Post a Comment