Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Christmas Eve

 I didn't take any pictures during the day, but I worked on cleaning the house and adding ribbons and bows on the boxes I had already wrapped 

Grandma and Papa Nelson showed up about 4:30 and dinner was ready to eat at 5:30. 

Logan and Harper peeled potatoes. 
Ry set the table for me. 
I love using my Grandma's Christmas plates. 

Presley baked a peppermint sweet treat. 

Dad cooked the ham on the Traeger. 
We checked the Santa Tracker and Santa was masked up and was in Greenland at this point. 

We played a snowman drawing game with dice. 




The kids opened their Christmas jammies and Dad read "Twas the Night Before Christmas". 

And they all slept down in Logan's room. 

Santa made it!


























No comments:

Post a Comment