Monday, April 13, 2020

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 14 (2020)

Day 92, Wednesday, April 1st
These two (mostly Presley) presented me with a Power Point on why we should have the streaming service Hulu Ad-Free. 

Day 93, Thursday, April 2nd

Our first family Zoom meeting

Day 94, Friday, April 3rd

When I told her to make her own lunch. 
Cheetos and Oranges it is!

Day 95, Saturday, April 4th
Helping Logan wash his car today. 

Day 96, Sunday, April 5th

Logan drove Dave, Presley and Rylan up Burch Mountain. 

Day 97, Monday, April 6th
On our evening walk tonight. 

Day 98, Tuesday, April 7th
Grandma texted that there would be a super moon tonight. 
(I had read this earlier in the day but had forgot).
So I got a quick picture as it came up from behind the hillside. 
I offered to teach the phases of the moon but didn't receive a warm reception on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment