Thursday, June 27, 2019

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 22 (2019)

Day 148, Tuesday, May 28th
Twins!
My mom texted me to turn on AGT and watch the magician. 
They were both blown away.

Day 149, Wednesday, May 29th
Spring Sports Awards night.
Presley with her golf coach and golf friends. 

Day 150, Thursday, May 30th
Ry noticed that Harper's shorts still had the tags attached so he went to get the scissors to help her out :)

Day 151, Friday, May 31st
Dave and Logan went to watch Godzilla tonight. 

Day 152, Saturday, June 1st
Mylee and Papa at her graduation party. 

Day 153, Sunday, June 2nd
I spy all 4 of the kids in this picture. 
Logan soccer training + 3 swimmers. 

Day 154, Monday, June 3rd
Presley sent me a picture of Logan's quote on the yearbook's soccer page.
"My teammates keep me motived to always try my best because we are basically a family. Also, buy a sling for your hydroflask."
(still trying to make the hydro sling a thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment