Thursday, March 7, 2019

Podcasts!

Dave bought me a pair of AirPods for Christmas. 
I have spent the last 8 weeks with them in my ears listening to different podcasts. 

Basically how I've communicated with Dave when he's at home...haha!

Heres the list of podcasts that I've finished:

Gladiator:  The story of Aaron Hernandez (I was trying to figure out of if Logan has had a concussion)
Dr. Death 
Cover Up:  Ted Kennedy
Up and Vanished:  Season 2 only
Teacher's Pet
Generation Why:  I listened to the podcast on Mackenzie Cowell because that was a Wenatchee murder. 
Serial:  Season 1 and Season 2 (Loved season 1 and Dave told me there's an HBO documentary coming out, could not get into Season 2)
In the Dark:  Season 1 and Season 2 (quickly finished these because I couldn't stop listening, both disturbing)
Broken Harts (a terrible tragedy, but made me think about the impact of social media on how you represent your life and how others perceive your life, also the family lived in Washington State)
Bear Brook (loved this one, interesting scientific story and how Ancestry 21 can help solve mysteries)
Phoebe's Fall 
Sleuth (lots of episodes and I had seen the Dateline episode on it so I knew how it ended)
Dirty John (liked it, didn't love it, and I had seen the Dateline episode on this one too)
Over My Dead Body (ongoing, it's okay)
Cold (My absolute favorite I've listened to, I knew the ending and there is no closure, but I didn't know all the details, also a Washington State story)

And when I haven't been busy becoming a true crime detective, I've also listened to some TedTalks, ESPN's 30 for 30,  and Oprah's Super Soul Conversations






No comments:

Post a Comment