Thursday, February 28, 2019

Valentines Day

Middle School Teachers know a thing or two about Valentines Day. 

Harper wrote a valentine to many of her former teachers, aides, and even the custodian!

Valentine messages in their lunches today. 

Before school today. 

Ry got her flashing us the I Love You sign today. 

I just had one party to go to today. 
Harper had to make a Valentine box out of a large coffee can. 
She made a unicorn.  
3rd graders are very creative!

At the Valentines party with the other 3rd graders. 



Presley wrote us each a Valentine in French at school today.

 We bought Papa Murphy's heart pizzas for tonight. 
(Logan went out to dinner with his friend)

And I tried my "You've got a 'pizza' my heart" line, which nobody laughed at. 

And a couple days later I received this picture and text of the valentine that Rylan wrote to his friend. 
"Remember a simple act of caring creates an endless ripple that comes back to you"
So sweet!  

And as I was thinking about what a wonderful and thoughtful son we have, I remembered to earlier this week when he told me, while giggling, that his band friends call the trombone players, "Trom-boners".  










No comments:

Post a Comment