Thursday, February 28, 2019

Rylan's 12th Birthday Interview


What is your favorite color?  Gold
What is your favorite sport?  Basketball
What is your favorite food?  Ginger Pasta
What is your favorite book?  Renegades
What do you want to be when you grow up?  Star Basketball Player or a Star Soccer Player or I'd like to own a grocery store. 
What is your favorite part of school?  Band because I like working with people and making cool songs. 
What are you scared of?  Snakes and spiders and going to sleep and never waking up.
Where would you like to visit?  Disney-WORLD
What do you like to do with Logan?  I like playing the "slug" and "griever" game.
What do you like to do with Presley?  I like watching YouTube videos with her.
What do you like to do with Harper?  I like making up games with her and playing. 
What do you love about mom and dad?  They let me do stuff I like and encourage me to do them. 
What do you think mom and dad love about you?  My good grades, how I am a great friend, and how I work hard. 
What is your favorite memory of being 11?  Going to Disneyland and spending time with Miryn and Samee and Amy and my whole family. 
What are you looking forward to in your 12th year?  Going someplace new.
What makes you happy?  Being around my family and spending time with them. 
What do you love about your family?  I love how supportive they are and how they help me out in tough times. 

I asked the kids to type a message to Rylan:
Logan:  I just love you so, so much.  I like when you wake me up nicely, not aggressively.

Presley:  Dear Ry-Bear, ever since you have been born I have felt that you were by my side through thick and thin, even though I get mad at you sometimes.  Since you are turning 12 I want to tell you to always have a good attitude and be your carefree self.  Also please be less of a moody teen, mom and dad need a break after Logan and I.  I love you soooo much and hope that being 12 will bring lots of good memories and joy.  Love you so much, Presley <3.

Harper (I typed for her):  "Love you Rylan and I hope you have the best birthday.  You're the best brother.  I like spending time with you and playing games with you.  You're a great big brother.  Mom, I bet if you asked all of us, we'd all say Rylan is the best brother"




No comments:

Post a Comment