Sunday, December 23, 2018

Stage Kids: Beauty and the Beast

Back in September I found out that Stage Kids was allowing a small group of 3rd graders to be part of the ensemble for Beauty and the Beast. 
They didn't have to try out, the practices were close to our house, it was one day a week, and it would give Harper a chance to try out Stage Kids. 
Her group danced in the "Be Our Guest" song and in the finale.  
I thought it was a great opportunity for her. 




Harper was in 4 shows from Thursday, November 29th-Sunday, December 2nd.

I texted this picture to Presley to make sure I did her stage make up okay. 
Presley was on the bus on her way to her game in Pasco. 
Sunnyslope Elementary 5th graders came to watch during Thursday's matinee performance.  
These 3 love Mrs. Jackson. 

Harper found Logan and I in the audience. 
Logan and I went to her Thursday evening performance. 
Harper learned how to wash her face after each evening's performance. 

Presley was back to help out with her make up for Sunday's performance. 
Harper's group of tea cups. 

I volunteered back stage for this show and did my best to keep these teacups quiet. 

Dave and Presley went to her final performance. 
Found Dad and Presley
Final Bow


We got together one last time at the cast party on Monday night. 










No comments:

Post a Comment