Monday, December 31, 2018

Gingerbread Houses!

We have had the best luck with gingerbread houses from Trader Joe's, and when we went to Portland I asked if there were any in stock for me to buy.   There weren't. 
But Amy went to Spokane in late November and remembered that I wanted some (and I wanted extras because I knew Presley wanted to have friends over to build and I was planning to have a playdate with Harper's friends too) and bought 8 gingerbread houses. 
She got some weird stares at check out. 

And then Harper and I ended up sick the week leading up to Christmas. 
Presley still invited friends over and used 3 of them. 



They worked in groups of 2.
Dave and Harper judged their work. 

#2 won! 
That was Ella and Berkeley's house. 
Then they watched The Grinch downstairs and came up to watch Deal or No Deal with us as they waited for their parents to pick them up. 

We had more gingerbread houses to use so each of the kids built their own this year. 
I missed them working as a team. 






Caught!

Logan's

Presley's
Rylan's
Harper's

We didn't dare judge this year ;)

Logan and his friends built gingerbread houses together a few weeks ago too. 







No comments:

Post a Comment