Monday, December 31, 2018

Christmas Eve 2018

I made reindeer pancakes for breakfast. 

I ran to the store and picked up some final things for Christmas Eve dinner with Barb and Jim. 
They were coming over at about 3 for an early dinner. 

Dave made a ham and mashed potatoes and I worked on some side dishes. 
I didn't end up doing much baking this year because Harper and I had been so sick. 
But I did buy a pie and Barb made some delicious cookies. 

Ry and Harper made celery sticks and Presley peeled potatoes. 

Dinner was wonderful and Rylan played Jingle Bells and Santa Claus is Coming to Town for us. 

We opened Christmas jammies about 6:30, but Harper started asking to get in her jammies about 4. 


Grandma and Papa left about 7:00.

Presley and Harper checked Santa's tracker. 
He was on his way to New Orleans. 

Dave (and the kids) read Twas' the Night Before Christmas. 

They all snuggled in Rylan's room tonight to sleep. 

And Santa made it just before midnight. 









No comments:

Post a Comment