Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Valentine's Day

The kids worked on their Valentines right up to the last minute. 
I thought they turned out so cute. 

Harper's were unicorn themed and she put in a bracelet and unicorn fan. 
Ry used kitty squishes this year.  He's a big fan of those toys.  

And the teachers received cactus plants with the tag, "Valentine, I'm stuck on you". 

Presley, Harper, and Ry before school.
Logan had left early that morning. 

My Dove candy saying was pretty spot on for me. 

Rylan signed me up to bring Mochi to his party.  
They have to stay cold so I showed up right as his party was starting so they wouldn't melt. 
I had kind of wished he just signed me up for plates or napkins, but once I was there at his party, I was thinking how this would be his last school Valentine's party and I ended up happy that I did go. 

Ry with the envelope he made at school. 
Two of his classmates

Since I was at already at the school I stopped into Harper's class. 
She didn't know I was coming and was very happy to see me. 
Second grade parties are a bit chaotic.

She wanted pictures with lots of her friends. 


Presley had a basketball game after school today against Moses Lake. 
They didn't win, but she played well against a much bigger player. 

We came home and had heart shaped Papa Murphy's pizza. 

Amy sent us Superhero Nelson's valentines. 
And Miryn sent us Frozen valentines. 

Cheers to a fun Valentines Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment