Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Rylan's 11th Interview


What is your favorite color?  Green
What is your favorite sport?  Soccer
What is your favorite food? Ginger Pasta
What is your favorite book?  Spy School (series)
What do you want to be when you grow up?  "Well one thing I know I want to be is single.  And then I'll try to be a mechanic.  A single mechanic, that sounds good."
What is your favorite part of school?  P.E. and Reading
What are you scared of?  The movie trailer, Life. (He watched this on his iPad a few nights ago and he's had a hard time getting it out of his mind.)
Where would you like to visit?  China
What do you like to do with Logan?  Play soccer tennis
What do you like to do with Presley?  Hang out
What do you like to do with Harper?  Play Harry Potter with our wands
What do you love about mom and dad?  They are nice and kind.
What a favorite memory of being 10?  Going to Hawaii and swimming with the dolphins
What are you looking forward to for your 11th year?  I'm hoping we go to Disneyland
What makes you happy?  "Being with you mom."
What do you love about your family?  "I love that my family is so generous."

No comments:

Post a Comment