Thursday, December 21, 2017

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 49 (2017)

Day 336, Sunday, December 3rd
Opening day at Mission Ridge and Logan drove himself up there.
Meanwhile back at home...

Day 337, Monday, December 4th
Logan and Rylan received the news this morning that they both made the PASS Academy soccer team. 

Day 338, Tuesday, December 5th
Harper told me after. school that she was tired (she sometimes jokes about this). 
I found her at dinnertime snuggled in my bed. 

Day 339, Wednesday, December 6th
I dropped off Presley at the top of our driveway to bring the garbage cans down while I ran to get Rylan from violin lessons. 
I came home with the cans in front of the garage with the note "Buddy can't see what I've done".  What a stinker!

Day 340, Thursday, December 7th
Poor Presley gets picked on by both her brothers. 

Day 341, Friday, December 8th
Presley volunteered in Harper's classroom this morning so I joined them for lunch, and then took Presley to her school. 

Day 342, Saturday, December 9th
Dave, Ry and Harper went to Waterville today to visit his parents and on their way home they saw a sign that Santa was at the Orondo Fire Station so they stopped in to say hello. 


No comments:

Post a Comment