Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

Our family received the most fun gift from the Sorensen's for Christmas.
It was a box full of all New Year's Eve goodies...hats, blowers, caramels, wine glasses, sparkling cider, champagne, midnight poppers.  
Logan was invited to a friends house for New Year's Eve but didn't want to miss out on the fun so he invited 3 of his friends to our house to celebrate. 

Our final family pic of 2015


Harper lost one of her front teeth tonight. 
(She lost the other one on New Year's Day)

We ordered pizza in and drank sparkling cider.
These 4 eighth graders toasted to 2016. 
It was getting closer to midnight. 
Watching the countdown in New York, ready to blow their horns and pull the confetti poppers. 
Happy New Year
Poor Harper didn't last til midnight. 

Ry and Presley went right to bed. 
Logan and his friends went downstairs to play more video games. 
Dave watched some TV in the front room. 
And I had to finish...
I get hooked into these type of shows and have to binge watch the entire series. 
I remember this time last year I got into Serial. 

I finished the last episode while I cooked breakfast on New Year's Day. 


As for 2016....I resolve to...


Wife
Mom
Daughter
Sister
Friend
Volunteer
Listener
Neighbor
Teacher
Student

That's my goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment