Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Week-End Round Up

On April 30th, Presley got her braces and we went out to eat at the Apple Blossom Food Fair. 
And they rolled down the hill. 
Presley rolled over Harper seconds later and there were lots of tears. 

But we had a treat and that helped. 
I think Presley's mouth really was starting to hurt here. 

On Saturday morning, Prince William and Princess Kate had the second royal baby. 
And Tricia was definitely the first to let me know. 
She texted me at 3:38 AM!!
I love that she thought I should know ASAP
And I better receive a text the moment Lincoln's on his way too!!

So of course, I turned on the TV when I woke up. 
And saw little Prince George going into the hospital to meet his baby sister. 
And I may have melted when he waved to the crowd. 

10 hours after birth Princess Kate comes out with her baby looking like this...
Say What???
But what a cute princess.

On Saturday the boys walked with their Fire Teams in the Grand Parade and afterwards we went straight to the Apple Blossom Carnival. 
Lining up with his team. 
That's Logan and Presley in the 4th swing. 
Rylan would not ride this one with big brother and big sister. 
The Scrambler was the last ride. 

On Saturday night, Dave and Logan went to Troy's house to watch the "Fight of the Century". 
Mayweather vs. Pacquio
and it turned out to be a snoozefest.
Mayweather did win and now has a record of 48-0

Dave and I are part of the Wizard of Oz's set construction team so on Sunday we had a building party. 
I will say not a lot of participation on my part. 

On Monday morning, Amy texted me first to let me know that the royal baby had been named. 
Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

I was so glad they included Prince William's mother's name. 
And now I can go back to my regular life routine and stop with the royal stalking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment