Thursday, May 14, 2015

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 19 (2015)

Day 127, Thursday, May 7th
Harper helped me bring up the garbage cans today. 

Day 128, Friday, May 8th
It's been hot here this week and one day Presley told me she was embarrassed to wear shorts because of her hairy legs (they weren't that hairy, but she has dark hair and it was noticeable).
So I ran to Target and bought her her own razor and shaving cream and we sat down and did it. 
She did a good job. 
I could only remember all the times we've used shaving cream to write our spelling words in. 
I guess we're past that point now. 

Day 129, Saturday, May 9th
At the end of Rylan's last game of the season, all the boys brought their moms a rose. 

Day 130, Sunday, May 10th
Happy Mother's Day to me. 

Day 131, Monday, May 11th
Collecting bugs at soccer practice. 

Day 132, Tuesday, May 12th
These two get ready really fast in the morning and then spend time riding scooters before we load up. 
Harper has gotten pretty good on her scooter this spring. 

Day 133, Wednesday, May 13th
Waiting for school to start this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment