Thursday, May 21, 2015

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 20 (2015)

Day 134, Thursday, May 14th
Presley went on a field trip and a parent e-mailed me this picture and I thought she had accidentally sent it to the wrong mom because I didn't see Presley in the friends pose.  And then I realized (saw the hanging tag), that Presley was taking the picture of her group of friends.  
Capturing a memory. 

Day 135, Friday, May 15th
Rylan had his end of the year soccer party. 
This is his two coaches, Juan and Jose.

Day 136, Saturday, May 16th
Harper's last soccer game of the spring season. 
This was one of her four goals this game.
(She finally remembered how to play soccer in the last game).

Day 137, Sunday, May 17th
Mom and Logan hung out today for a few hours. 

Day 138, Monday, May 18th
Ry and Presley's Dove chocolate messages were pretty spot on for those two. 
Ry:  "Watch more cartoons"
Presley: "Give yourself a standing ovation"

Day 139, Tuesday, May 19th
Dave and I received our new king mattress today and so we moved our bed up for Ry. 
When I took Logan up to bed I asked Logan to take a pic of Ry and text it to me. 
After I went back downstairs I checked my phone for the picture and Logan had added "ily"
That's text speak for  "I Love You". 
Here's the picture I wanted...Ry looked so small in that big bed. 

Day 140, Wednesday, May 20th
Presley's last soccer game for the season.  
The core group has been together for a long time now but this will probably be their last season together as a rec team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment