Friday, March 6, 2015

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 9 (2015)

Day 57, Thursday, February 26th
Explorer Night at Sunnyslope
Presley was explorer Father Marquette
(she's holding a Bible)

Day 58, Friday, February 27th
Rylan's 8th Birthday

Day 59, Saturday, February 28th
A little skiing on Silver Mountain

Day 60, Sunday, March 1st
A couple of special visits on our way home from Kellogg, Idaho

Day 61, Monday, March 2nd
Maybe too much public restroom use this week-end?
She was afraid to not have toilet paper covering the seat in our home bathroom. 

Day 62, Tuesday, March 3rd
I'm determined to get a picture of Logan giving me the I Love You sign. 
It's kind of become our morning joke.  
I get my camera out and Logan flashes it for 1.2 seconds. 

Day 63, Wednesday, March 4th

I think it's so sweet to get a text from another parent that compliments your child. 
Kailey was selected as one of the finalists for the Jr. Apple Blossom Royalty.
She did not win (but their friend Ava did).
The thing that gets me is that Presley wrote an initial essay too and was not one that was selected to go into the second round as a finalist and yet she was still supportive of the friend that was chosen over her.  I hope Presley always has this same kind heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment