Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Our Spring Break: March 31-April 4

Someday I'm going to miss 4 1/2 year old writing.  

I didn't have a whole lot planned for the week and was happy to get to sleep in and enjoy some nice weather. 
All of the mornings started out like this...
All four kids joining me in my bedroom as I get ready. 

We did a lot of bike riding, scootering, playing basketball and soccer. 

I love this picture...Presley helping Harper buckle up her helmet while Logan takes her scooter down the hill.  I'm pretty sure they love her!!
These two played puzzles while waiting for Logan at the dentist.
They did chores for me. 
They made houses for their stuffed animals and played zoo. 
They read stories together. 
We went out to dinner and made snaggleteeth with our pineapple.
We went to the park and swung. 
Even Mom.
Rylan wrote notes to his mom. 
(I very rarely make their beds for them)
Harper and I traded sun glasses. 
Mom and the girls went to Inspirations and worked on ceramic pieces. 
And these three went hunting for a a noisy early morning woodpecker with their new pellet gun, but they never did shoot him.
(I still hear it at about 6 AM every morning). 

What a great and relaxing spring break!!






No comments:

Post a Comment