Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Friday, April 18th

Today was the first anniversary of grandma's death.  I knew my mom had taken the day off from work today and since Samee's wedding shower was set for Saturday, I decided to come down a day early.  Harper and I left after her pre-school Easter egg hunt was over.  My mom and Papa planted a yellow bush in her yard, we went out to eat dinner at Casa Mia's, and then went bowling.  I think it was a good day for everyone.


Harper and I in our bowling shoes.


The kids had the bowling bumpers up.  Harper's ball was VERY slow moving but it almost always hit some pins.  She bowled a 47 and 58. 
Papa didn't bowl but did watch both games. 
Samee, Nate, and Miryn showed up for the second game. 
Such a sweet smile. 
After bowling we went back to Amy's to start setting up for Samee's shower and this little girl was up til 11.  We had a great night together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment