Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Two weeks of the sickies...

The Nelson family has been down and almost out, but we're slowly crawling back to the land of the living.  We've been sick.  It started with Dave and then Presley and then me.  Logan, Rylan, and Harper have managed to escape it so far and I'm hoping it's too late for them to catch anything at this point.  We've had horrible coughs and terrible headaches that come along with sinus congestion.  Presley did throw up once, but that was all.  Presley and I spent a week-end cuddling in bed together.  And other than some lingering overall tired-ness, I think we're on the up swing.

Presley and I trying to keep the sickies contained to the upstairs.  We hung out in our bed for most of Saturday and Sunday.


Presley missed two days of school and these two spent each morning taking a long bath together.



One day as I picked up Rylan from school, I thought he had a bloody nose and I asked him about it.  He told me during free choice time him and his friends "smelled-ed all the markers.". OY!!

Harper learned one of the greatest kid tricks--she can suction a cup to her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment