Thursday, January 31, 2013

Morning Love

I managed to get up some of my Valentine decorations yesterday.  I made this "love" wall last year and each morning in the month of February, the kids wake up to read one reason why I love them.  They really do like it, and even though I feel like I tell them I love them a whole lot of times a day, I'm not very good at giving them a specific reason.  So, we do this....dry erase markers on a glass frame can be wiped off every night and a new reason is written for the next morning.


This morning when I got back from dropping off the the kids at school, I walked by this wall and noticed Miss Presley's handwriting on the frames.  She had taken the time to write her own message to each of her siblings (including herself).  She even gave each frame a letter so they would know who she was writing the message to.  It's too much sweetness and thoughtfulness!! 

Rylan:  I love you because you love you.
Harper:  I love you because you play with me. 
Presley (to herself):  I love you because me!

But my favorite message went to Logan:

Some days, my heart just bursts.

No comments:

Post a Comment