Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Easter Sunday (March 31st)


Harper did the dye-ing this year. 
I only hard boiled 12 eggs so we had to write a bunch of names on each egg. 

A few spring gifts and goodies in their baskets 

I tried to make bunny ear cinnamon rolls and bacon pancakes...

lots of giggles from the teens in my house :)

I had sent Presley a box of fun and she FaceTimed us while she opened it up. 
(Logan got one too and he texted me earlier this week to thank me)

A late breakfast + an early dinner meant we needed a snack board before heading to Grandma and Papa Nelsons house. 


Harper with Max this afternoon. 


Slushies later this evening

Logan was in Florida this long weekend and made it back to college on time!
6 more weeks left for him and Presley. 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment