Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 15 (2023)

 Day 99, Sunday, April 9th

Easter Sunday

Day 100, Monday, April 10th

Harper finally completed an optional online program for school. 

Day 101, Tuesday, April 11th

Harper and I took chewy for a walk tonight and Harper thought the sunset was pretty. 

Day 102, Wednesday, April 12th

Harper's been having some phone/screen time/social media issues so we bought her a basic flip phone.  
Is she happy about it? No, but she does refer to this phone as "Flipper"

Day 103, Thursday, April 13th

Chewy peeking in on Dave showering

Day 104, Friday, April 14th

I got all the way to the grocery store and had forgotten my purse back at home. 
Harper is running it up to me so I can leave again. 

Day 105, Saturday, April 15th

Harper playing fort nite tonight. 
You can barely tell, but her character has a dog in her backpack.  




No comments:

Post a Comment