Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Thankful for all us to be together!

We had 6 days with all 6 of us together the week leading up to Thanksgiving. 

Presley made it home on Friday, November 18th. 

Presley brought home a stack of thankful notes. 
She set up a thankful jar for her dorm and her friends really filled it up!
She wouldn't let me read all of them :)
"I'm very thankful I live with Presley now.  She's my little rock and I'm so happy around her"
"Thank you Presley for your unlimited happiness and smiles and always being someone I can talk to.  I'm very thankful that we met."
She's just the best!

Harper and I went to the all district musical, "Spongebob Musical"

Dave and Ry drove to Seattle to pick up Logan on Saturday, November 19th.
They stopped at Azteca fro dinner. 
Dave texted me this picture and Harper, Presley, and I were out to dinner too. 

\
All together!
Ry tackling Presley
Lots of love and cuddles for Chewy
Logan tickling Harper
Overdue skin care for Dad
Wenatchee had its first snowfall.
Presley made a coffee run for us.
I passed her on the road as she was heading home and she called me to tell me she had a coffee for me so I turned around and met her on a side road. 

We were so happy that Ry officially made the varsity basketball team. 
Dave, Logan, Presley and Harper went to a new restaurant, Steam Panda.
We used the hot tub several times this week. 

Presley tried out Harper's ballet shoes. 
I thought she was going to break her ankles. 

Harper tucked me in one night. 
I was watching the Saturday Night Live Thanksgiving special. 
Ry and Presley worked out together on Thanksgiving morning. 
Logan worked out all week at a different gym. 
Thanksgiving Day
Friends with Max
Saying good-bye to Chewy
Dave and Logan left for Seattle on Friday and stayed the night there. 
He had an early morning flight out of Sea-Tac.
And Presley left on Saturday afternoon.
Dave wasn't home from Logan's Seattle drop off.

We'll be together again in two and a half short weeks. 








































 

No comments:

Post a Comment