Friday, December 31, 2021

December Memories

I sent a reindeer Starbucks cake pop in Rylans lunch and he texted me this smooshed picture with a "thanks for the cake pop Mom". 

Ry and Presley completed our Christmas puzzle this year. 
I bought a 500 piece puzzle this year and it was too easy and finished too quickly. 
Ry kept the last piece out and gave to me to fully complete it. 

Logan "greeting" Harper and Presley. 




Gingerbread Decorating/ Competition night. 

Dave drew Presley's name from the hat to put the angel on top of the tree.  

Baby Sorensen #4 made her safe arrival on the 20th

A nice postcard arrived for Rylan from his art teacher. 

Presley baked the Christmas cookie this year. 

We had a couple of days that our elf Buddy did not move in the night.  

I found this on my calendar. 
Presley trying to get on Santa's good list.  


Ry and his friend Mason went sledding. 

Grandma and Papa got their village set up. 

The hot tub was ready and Papa got a TV set up outside. 
He enjoyed watching the Zags play one day. 

One of Papa's Christmas light decorations :)























No comments:

Post a Comment