Tuesday, December 10, 2019

3 THINGS

I asked the kids to give me at least three things to write about them. 

Harper: 4th grade
*I'm hoping for a dog or a kitty for Christmas*
*I love the floor and beam in gymnastics*
*I'm going to start AAU basketball*
*I've made new friends in school*

Rylan: 7th grade
*I really like playing ping pong*
*I'm getting good sleep*
*I'm doing debate*

Presley:  10th grade
*I made JV in basketball*
*My favorite class is AP World History*
*I love driving*

Logan:  12th grade
(the school photographers take pictures of the seniors so they'll have a picture in the yearbook if they don't get professional ones done)
*I've been enjoying rock climbing*
*I have two A's, one A-, and one B+ right now*
*My favorite class is health and I'm working on a big project on dementia and Alzheimer's*

A few of Logan's senior pictures...











No comments:

Post a Comment