Thursday, May 31, 2018

Mother's Day Weekend

Harper went back to school on Friday but I brought her a soft-foods lunch.
I ate with her class and then stopped by to say hi to Rylan's group. 


Later that afternoon, Harper's teacher texted me a picture of Harper with her butterfly. 
She had a good day at school. 
She came home this afternoon and lots of her friends had drew pictures and wrote her nice get well notes. 

Last week we took Ry to get his 6th grade shots and also for Harper to have her warts frozen off. 
She took off her bandaids tonight and announced that she had a hidden Mickey on her knee.  

On Saturday Harper and Ry both had soccer games. 
Harper played a little bit of the game.
 (the dentist told us she could play as long as she was feeling up to it).  

We all went to Rylan's game. 
The kids heard the ice cream truck coming down the street and got a treat while Ry played. 

Sunday was Mother's Day...
I'm Rizzo status!

Dave's texts to our family group chat

 I woke up to Presley making me some crepes for breakfast. 

The kids bought me some flowers and made me cards. 
Presley made me this "mom" stake on a field trip she took earlier this month. 
Harper drew a picture of me???
and wrote a nice message

Ry wrote a special memory too....

Dave told me this story...
earlier this week, he had told Logan that he needed to go with the kids to pick something out for me for Mother's Day and Logan told him that they had a "craft session" at lunch one day, and not to worry that he had made me something. 
Apparently, it was him and 3 other kids in the library making cards. 
I kind of felt happy that he gave up one of his lunches. 

We went out to lunch with Grandma and Papa Nelson up at the golf course. 

It was such a nice day that we let Logan take his top off and follow us as we drove to meet Grandma and Papa.  

Waving to us as they turn to head home

We took an evening swim...I bet you can guess what happened about 3 seconds after this picture!

Presley's Snapchat message to me

And a couple pictures texted to me from bowling in the Tri-Cities...
Mylee, Alyson, Grandma Kreider, and Papa
Alyson, Mylee, and Grandma


It was a very happy Mother's Day weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment