Saturday, September 30, 2017

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 37 (2017)

Day 252, Sunday, September 10th
Harper helping me to prepare dinner. 

Day 253, Monday, September 11th
Open House night at Sunnyslope. 
I love how Harper's family included our dead cat Callie, and all of our ages.  Thank you Harper :).

Day 254, Tuesday, September 12th
I had a meeting at the high school and saw Logan's parking job. 
We had told him to try to pull through the parking lot for ease of getting out, so I was happy to see that he did that (at least this day). 

Day 255, Wednesday, September 13th
I had Presley's Open House tonight so Dave took Harper to her first game. 

Day 256, Thursday, September 14th
A late afternoon swim. 

Day 257, Friday, September 15th
I was in a spot without wi-fi connection for a short while.  
I did appreciate Logan's efforts at communication with me. 

Day 258, Saturday, September 16th
Harper's week-end game (they won and she got one goal).




No comments:

Post a Comment