Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 46

Day 316, Wednesday, November 12th
Logan has to dress nicely for school on game days. 
Dave was trying to teach him to tie a tie. 
It was one of those moments that reminded me that someday Dave will be doing this same thing on his wedding day. 

Day 317, Thursday, November 13th
The Foothills Falcons lost by one point. 

Day 318, Friday, November 14th
Logan's favorite teacher Mr. Johnson asked me to go on a field trip with Logan's class. 
That's Logan way up there in the purple jacket, and I'm zoomed in.
Needless to say, I felt a little like I had the Ebola virus. 
Good thing I've went on lots of field trips where he did hold my hand.  
The girls in his class were nice to me. 

Day 319, Saturday, November 15th
I took the kids to the park in the dark and Logan swung and texted. 

Day 320, Sunday, November 16th
Dave and I ran to Costco and left Logan and Presley in charge. 
We came home to Ry and Harper jumping from the stairs onto a pile of pillows and blankets. 
This seems safe. 

Day 321, Monday, November 17th
Ry giving me the "I Love You" sign as I dropped him off. 
He does this every day. 

Day 322, Tuesday, November 18th
I made cookies tonight and Ry and Harper warmed their hands from the oven heat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment