Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 44

Day 302, Wednesday, October 29th
Harper at 11:00--I showed her this picture in the morning and asked her why her animals are all facing the other way and she told me that she didn't like them watching her when she sleeps. 

Day 303, Thursday, October 30th
Table Talk for the night...the kids really did have the sweetest answers and it was good for each of them to talk nicely about their siblings and to hear nice things about themselves. 

Day 304, Friday, October 31st
The Nelson's as Alice in Wonderland characters.
I thought for sure Logan wouldn't go for a theme this year, but he picked out his costume and  LOVED it.

Day 305, Saturday, November 1st
Logan's soccer game in Sedro-Wooley.  
I liked this picture, even if Logan was scored on. 

Day 306, Sunday, November 2nd
Our house was so close to making the paper...our lot is where the dump truck is on the left side. 
I received a few texts telling me our foundation was in the paper...close, but no. 

Day 307, Monday, November 3rd
Logan didn't know I took this picture. 
I guess he likes a hair wash and head massage. 

Day 308, Tuesday, November 4th
Presley and I had a few minutes to wait together before Logan came out from basketball practice. 
She's telling me about a boy in her class who smiled at her during music class today.
I asked her what she did and she told me, "my face turned as red as a red hot pepper".  

No comments:

Post a Comment