Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day

The kids woke up very excited for Valentine's Day.  I made cereal with pink milk and pink eggs and they had some cards and treats out to open before school. 
The kids love a good school party.  They knew that chocolate was waiting for them and that they'd get to open up their friends' valentines.  I told Logan to enjoy his last Valentine's school party. Harper and I volunteered in Ry's classroom, where they made ice cream sundaes, but I walked down to both Presley and Logan's room to check out their parties.  

Ry's teacher, Miss Ferrians, gets the kids attention with a bell and then the kids need to stop what they're doing and put their hands on their heads--Harper caught on to that real quick.
Dave had a dozen roses delivered to me and I, thinking all gifts should be useful, got him a new razor and razor blades...ha ha!!
And just so I'll remember next year what the kids passed out to their friends...
These two are pretty special Valentines!!


No comments:

Post a Comment