Thursday, July 30, 2026

Trip to Kellogg: Grandma's 75th

 Friday, July 10th

The OG-5 took Grandma to Spokane, Coeur d'Alene, and Kellogg on a day long trip for her 75th birthday!

We met in Spokane at Aly and Shane's new house. 

They parked their car there and we drove onto Coeur d'Alene for brekast and to walk the boardwalk. 



Next we drove on to Kellogg, ID to visit Grandma Berries and to go on the Crystal Mine Tour

Papa and Grandma are considering purchasing this niche on wall 17


( I don't know why I wore my hard hat so low.  We were laughing about this)

We were texting earlier this week about what shoes to wear and I was able to find this picture of Dave from 2013.  The Nelson's went on this same tour and we wore fllip flops :)

I think Amy and Dave are posed in the same place. 
We do love our Buddy the Elf. 

We panned for gold for a little bit after our tour. 
And then we went back to Kellogg/Silver Mountain and rode the gondola to the top for dinner and live entertainment.  



The GEM ski run sign

Relaxing on the ski lift

A beautiful day and night in North Idaho!


We got back to Spokane about 9 PM and just missed a quick run into Trader Joe's. 
I made it back home to Wenatchee about midnight.   
Harper was still at her WSU volleyball camp and Dave and Ry went to the Monster Trucks at the Super Oval in Wenatchee. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment