Thursday, July 23, 2026

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 27 (2026)

 Day 183, Thursday, July 2nd

USA won their first knock-out game today and we'll play Belgium next in Seattle at Lumen Field. 
I quickly went online to see if maybe, just maybe, I could get decent priced tickets. 
But no, we'll be watching from our living room :)

Day 184, Friday, July 3rd

Dave and Ry went to buy more NBA cards. 
He found a Wemby one in his pack. 

Day 185, Saturday, July 4th

America's 250th birthday!

Day 186, Sunday, July 5th

Grandma's 75th birthday today!

Day 187, Monday, July 6th

Ry called Dave and I to come help him work out after he finished work tonight. 
Still dunking!

Day 188, Tuesday, July 7th

Grandma Nelson's birthday today

Day 189, Wednesday, July 8th

Ry and I went to the Cashmere Farmer's Market tonight. 
We had grilled cheese sandwiches from a new food truck called Melt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment