Sunday, June 23, 2024

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 22 (2024)

 Day 148, Monday, May 27th

Presley, Logan, and Rylan went golfing this afternoon. 

Day 149, Tuesday, May 28th

I've got the whole family playing Wordle and sometimes I send out an impressive win!

Day 150, Wednesday, May 29th

Dinnertime

Day 151, Thursday, May 30th


We went to the Stage Kids' production of The Little Mermaid. 
This is the last show that Harper's 8th grade friends would be a part of. 

Day 152, Friday, May 31st

We made it to Las Vegas today and celebrated Papa's birthday with dinner at Carmine's and the Mat Franco magic show. 

Day 153, Saturday, June 1st

Presley officially received her diploma in the mail today. 

Day 154, Sunday, June 2nd

I had my birthday dinner tonight at Colchuck's in Leavenworth. 
They met me there as I drove from Sea-Tac coming home from Las Vegas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment