Wednesday, June 7, 2023

A "B" Week-End

 BASKETBALL

Ry had a 3 on 3 basketball tournament in Quincy. 

They didn't win the championship, but they won a lot of their games and Ry played well. 

One of his old trainers, Jared, was a volunteer and came to talk to Ry. 

Ry picked us up Chipotle for dinner. 

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Harper and I went to watch the Stage Kids production of Beauty and the Beast


BEACH VOLLEYBALL 

Harper played in her first beach volleyball tournament in Lake Chelan. 
She played with an old teammate of hers from her indoor season. 
It was a lot of fun to watch!  Harper did great.  I was so impressed with how she dove for the ball and ran in the sand. 




After their morning pool play, they were placed in the gold division of this tournament. 
They placed 6th out of 20 teams!  

Logan, Dad, Rylan, and Emory sat and watched along the sidelines. 


BIRTHDAY

We celebrated my 49th birthday too! Whew!

Presley sent me beautiful flowers on Friday. 
She wrote me a beautiful card too. 

She FaceTimed me from the Amsterdam Airport, while I was in the car headed to Lake Chelan
We went for a walk along the lake while Harper was waiting for her turn to play. 
It was a little windy and chilly this morning at 8 AM. 

Logan ordered and picked up my cake. 


What a fun and full weekend!


































No comments:

Post a Comment