Saturday, July 18, 2020

Lea's Day-Lea's, Week 28 (2020)

Day 190, Wednesday, July 8th
Dave has been in Montana this week and went on an evening hike. 

Day 191, Thursday, July 9th
My back has been so sore this week.  Keeping my feet elevated seems to help a bit. 

Day 192, Friday, July 10th
Swimming today!

Day 193, Saturday, July 11th
Ry and Harper were invited by a girls volleyball team to play down at Walla Walla. 
They had a fun time. 
I love the picture of Ry handling the girls on the paddle board. 

Day 194, Sunday, July 12th
Logan and Presley's gym were given an official State warning of closure if they didn't immediately stop organized trainings.  So Logan's car was moved out and the weights were moved into our garage.  Now the high school boys group works out here on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and Logan uses them whenever. 

Day 195, Monday, July 13th
After 6 hours in the emergency room, I was finally admitted into my own room to wait for an MRI.  Room 5530 became my home until my check out on Thursday, July 16th.

Day 196, Tuesday, July 14th
Our hospital has a one person visitor limit but we were able to sneak Presley in. 
She brought me some toiletry items and a change of clothes.  
She loved being able to see and visit with me for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment