Friday, February 28, 2020

Ry's THIRTEENTH Birthday!!

WOO HOO!  We've made it to teenager-hood 3 times over!

Ry's 13th birthday...

I went down and woke him up and told him happy birthday teenager, and in true Rylan fashion, he first asked how my back was feeling (I've had a tight back all week), and then checked his pits for some armpit hair. 
He came up the stairs and Presley gave him a hug.

Then Harper followed him into the kitchen for her birthday hug. 
Presley teased him that he wasn't even close to her in height. 


His birthday was full of sunshine and fun!
Flashing his "I Love You" sign as I dropped him off. 


After school he had a one hour basketball workout and he was finally able to scale the wall for the first time!
Maybe he'll be on the American Ninja show!

Amy texted me her text conversation with Ry from today :)


He wanted Olive Garden lasagna for dinner and then he opened presents. 

He asked for mechanical pencils so he received a set. 
(I don't think Presley thought too highly of this gift, but it was on his list).

And he requested white cake with chocolate filling and buttercream frosting. 

We hope all your wishes come true!!

Logan (2014), Presley (2016), Rylan (2020)














No comments:

Post a Comment